Finsbury Circus, London.
Our client, a leading provider of accountancy services, is seeking an Administrator to provide support to staff and partners within Creditor Services. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and accomplished administrative professional with previous experience in a professional services or corporate environment. Specific knowledge within the insolvency field would be advantageous and the successful candidate must have the ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail at all times. The purpose of the role is to provide an enthusiastic, effective and efficient service, ensuring that the best possible image of the firm is presented to all visiting clients.
- Loading of new insolvencies to SageCRM.
- Verification of debtor/Insolvency Practitioner details using Tracker.
- Generate proof of debt form and covering letter for submission of client claims to appropriate Insolvency Practitioner, updating and recording information on SageCRM.
- Liaison with Insolvency Practitioners obtaining regular updates on insolvencies by telephone or in writing.
- Identify new opportunities and work with Creditor Assist team in securing insolvency appointments for the firm.
- Maintaining and updating SageCRM including dividend prospects, correspondence and telephone calls.
- Liaison with clients obtaining copy documentation where necessary and arranging breakdowns of claims.
- Maintaining and developing the Dividend Watch system.
- Constructing mail merges.
- Acting as first point of contact for all queries which may arise.
- Assisting with logging dividend payments received and entering/updating cashbook as appropriate.
- Assisting with generating monthly reports, invoices and dividend cheques where appropriate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to be flexible.
- Strong organisational skills, with effective liaison and time planning.
- Ensuring that work is carried out to highest professional and client standards at all times.
- Strong IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel; SAP/SageCRM desirable).
- Previous experience in professional services or corporate environment preferred.
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent standard.
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum. Depending on experience.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
NB: We are unable to respond to applicants who are unsuccessful in our screening process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 /year