I have broad Collections and Debt management experience covering operational, strategy and project delivery roles gained over the last 20 years.
Core knowledge and experience covers;
- Collections Strategy and Operational Management (insource, outsource and litigation)
- Meter reading operational leadership (direct labour and 3rd party management)
- Budget management and control (Opex and Capex)
- Bad debt models and working closely with Finance business partners
- Developing collections models (cost effectiveness) and management scorecards
- End to end commercial contract management (including renewals and performance issues)
- Project delivery including Agile methodology (Product Owner for Collections and Care)
- Implementing change from working practices to departmental re-organisations
- Managing large teams, including multi site operations
- Working with Water and various sub groups (research etc)
- Considerable experience of operating in highly regulated organisations
I would be happy to discuss my experience in more detail.